About this item
- 6 Burners: KICHKING commercial gas stove is equipped with 6 burners with 32000 BTU per burner. It can be applied to any cooking mode, and the spacious cooking space can meet the different cooking needs of chefs. TIPS: If you have professional knowledge, you can also contact us to provide accessories that can be replaced with a liquefied gas range
- Standard Oven: Size:26.6"Widthx22.7" depthx13.7" height. The oven temperature can be adjusted from 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit. The oven burner is 35,000 BTU and one chrome oven rack per oven standard. The standard oven has three rack positions, that chefs can adjust to suit the size of their meals
- Durable& Easy to Clean: Our gas range is made of STAINLESS STEEL, at the same time, it is also equipped with a removable drip pan, so the residue and oil stains generated during cooking can be dealt with intensively to keep your countertop clean
- Design: Each burner of our gas stove is equipped with an independent galvanized alloy knob, chefs can easily adjust the temperature through these controls. The height-adjustable non-slip legs are also installed on the bottom of the product to provide stability. Thoughtful design makes your kitchen more convenient and comfortable
- Certification & Warranty Services: Our ranges and ovens are produced with quality workmanship and material and are all certified in the United States with ETL certification. You can enjoy a 1-year warranty on the gas range. Of course, if you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us.
A chef with superb cooking skills needs to be equipped with high-quality and advanced kitchen equipment. The KICHKING Commercial Gas Stove is the perfect solution for any commercial kitchen setting. With 6 burners, it is capable of handling different cooking needs with ease. Even during peak meal time, this gas stove can also allow your kitchen to complete each dish quickly and orderly. KICHKING products use hard and smooth materials, which make cleaning easy and provide long-lasting service for your kitchen. Our gas range is made of stainless steel, at the same time, it is also equipped with a removable drip pan, so the residue and oil stains generated during cooking can be dealt with intensively to keep your countertop clean. And each burner of our gas stove is equipped with an independent galvanized alloy knob, chefs can easily adjust the temperature through these controls. The height-adjustable non-slip legs are also installed on the bottom of the product to provide stability. You can rest assured that your food will be cooked evenly and safely, without the worry of your stove slipping or wobbling during use. Thoughtful design makes your kitchen more convenient and comfortable. Our ranges and ovens are all certified in the United States with ETL certification and come with detailed installation and usage instructions. Proper installation, usage, and maintenance of your range will result in many years of satisfactory performance. Suggests that you thoroughly read the entire manual and carefully follow all of the instructions provided.
|Product Dimensions||26.6 x 22.7 x 13.7 inches|
|Item Weight||466 pounds|
We will send you a confirmation email once your order is verified. After verification, in principle, the orders will not be canceled during this period, considering the handling process has already started, but we will try to communicate with you via email or phone to find a better solution.
Orders will take up to 2 business days to process before shipping out.
The U.S. area is expected to be delivered within 3-6 business days
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
We try to ensure that all your items arrive at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together, because depending on the product, different shipping methods can be used. After each item is sent out, you will receive an email notification email.
*Free Business Days Shipping for all orders
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & DELIVERY
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email containing tracking numbers once your order has shipped. The tracking number will be active within 1 business day.
HOW TO TRACK THE ORDER
You can track orders during processing and after leaving our warehouse
Processing: You can check the status on the "My Orders" page of your account.
Sent: After your order has been sent, you will receive our email. In this email, there is tracking information for your package and the page where you can track your order. Tracking information is also provided on the "My Account" page.
We provide Warehouse Pickup service for large products such as refrigerators, freezers, under counters, gas equipment, etc. You can choose "Free Shipping" or "Local Pickup" options on the checkout page. Once we received your local pickup order, your item will be ready in 1 business day. Please bring your order confirmation email when you arrive at our warehouse.
Warehouse Pickup Address:
California Warehouse: 22600 Bonita St, Carson, CA 90745
New Jersy Warehouse: 35 E Park Dr, Westampton, NJ, 08060
AVAILABLE SHIPPING AREA TABLE
we only ship to the United States (exclude Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico)
|AREA||CARRIER||TRANSIT TIME||SHIPPING FEE|
|United States (States exclude Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska)||DHL/USPS/UPS/DHE/FORWARD AIR/ROADRUNNER||
Questions about the Shipping Policy should be sent to us at email@example.com, we will reply within 1 business day.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply in 1 business day.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
A restocking fee will be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) price.
For items that have been delivered or in-transit orders
- 1. Defective products -This happens when the product is incorrect, damaged by the carrier, or defective in another way
- When we return a defective product or a product that has been incorrectly shipped by the seller, please refuse to receive the product and contact our customer service. All shipping costs will be covered by the seller.
- *Restocking Fees do not Apply
- 2. Customer remorse - This happens when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item
- For customer remorse when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs for the returned item.
- *Restocking Fees Apply
For items that have not been delivered orders
We do not charge any handling fee if the order has not been shipped.
*Restocking Fees do not Apply
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Also, For customer remorse, an applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) cost. For customer remorse, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.