We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com, we will reply in 1 business day.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A restocking fee will be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) price.
For items that have been delivered or in-transit orders
- 1. Defective products -This happens when the product is incorrect, damaged by the carrier, or defective in another way
- When we return a defective product or a product that has been incorrectly shipped by the seller, please refuse to receive the product and contact our customer service. All shipping costs will be covered by the seller.
- *Restocking Fees do not Apply
- 2. Customer remorse - This happens when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item
- For customer remorse when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs for the returned item.
- *Restocking Fees Apply
For items that have not been delivered orders
We do not charge any handling fee if the order has not been shipped.
*Restocking Fees do not Apply
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Also, For customer remorse, an applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) cost. For customer remorse, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.