- STURDY AND DURABLE - HOCCOT commercial stainless steel gas radiant charbroiler grill is certified by the U.S ETL certification with the characteristics of long-term durability and rust-proof. 12"x23" grill with non-slip feet is perfect for commercial restaurant and food trunk
- EFFICIENT AND POWERFUL - Two independent cast iron burners can deliver 28,000 BTU to the food. Heavy-duty cast-iron grates and extended burners are specially designed for uniform distribution of heating food. Suitable for cooking various food, such as steak, bacon, por chop, corn, chicken, potato, etc
- PERFECT COOKING - Two stainless steel controls operate the burners independently to provide 2 cooking zones. They enable you to cook meat and vegetables with precise and proper heat without burnt
- EASY TO CLEAN - Removable cast-iron grates and oil leakage holes make the cleaning of oil stains and food residue easy. Stainless steel plash guards prevent oil droplet and splash during cooking effectively
- EXTENSIVE APPLICATIONS - The product can be placed on the top of work tables and the chef's cooking area. Widely used in the commercial kitchen, restaurant, snack bars, food trunks, picnic parties, etc
We will send you a confirmation email once your order is verified. After verification, in principle, the orders will not be canceled during this period, considering the handling process has already started, but we will try to communicate with you via email or phone to find a better solution.
Orders will take up to 2 business days to process before shipping out.
The U.S. area is expected to be delivered within 4-10 business days
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
We try to ensure that all your items arrive at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together, because depending on the product, different shipping methods can be used. After each item is sent out, you will receive an email notification email.
*Free Business Days Shipping for all orders
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & DELIVERY
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email containing tracking numbers once your order has shipped. The tracking number will be active within 1 business day.
HOW TO TRACK THE ORDER
You can track orders during processing and after leaving our warehouse
Processing: You can check the status on the "My Orders" page of your account.
Sent: After your order has been sent, you will receive our email. In this email, there is tracking information for your package and the page where you can track your order. Tracking information is also provided on the "My Account" page.
We provide Warehouse Pickup service for large products such as refrigerators, freezers, under counters, gas equipment, etc. You can choose "Free Shipping" or "Local Pickup" options on the checkout page. Once we received your local pickup order, your item will be ready in 1 business day. Please bring your order confirmation email when you arrive at our warehouse.
Warehouse Pickup Address:
California Warehouse: 22600 Bonita St, Carson, CA 90745
New Jersy Warehouse: 35 E Park Dr, Westampton, NJ, 08060
AVAILABLE SHIPPING AREA TABLE
we only ship to the United States (exclude Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico)
|AREA||CARRIER||TRANSIT TIME||SHIPPING FEE|
|United States (States exclude Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska)||DHL/USPS/UPS/DHE/FORWARD AIR/ROADRUNNER||
Questions about the Shipping Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 1 business day.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com, we will reply in 1 business day.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A restocking fee will be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) price.
For items that have been delivered or in-transit orders
- 1. Defective products -This happens when the product is incorrect, damaged by the carrier, or defective in another way
- When we return a defective product or a product that has been incorrectly shipped by the seller, please refuse to receive the product and contact our customer service. All shipping costs will be covered by the seller.
- *Restocking Fees do not Apply
- 2. Customer remorse - This happens when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item
- For customer remorse when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs for the returned item.
- *Restocking Fees Apply
For items that have not been delivered orders
We do not charge any handling fee if the order has not been shipped.
*Restocking Fees do not Apply
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Also, For customer remorse, an applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) cost. For customer remorse, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.