About this item
- Compact&Space Saving: 18.1"x18.4"x23.2"(W x D x H). KICHKING absorption mini fridge offers exceptional versatility designed to provide a convenient cooling solution for small spaces. Our beverage refrigerator and cooler boast a compact design. Its slim profile and reversible door enhances its adaptability in confined areas, it easily fits into tight spaces, making it ideal for homes, offices, dorms and everywhere else delivering efficient cooling performance
- WHISPER QUIET OPERATION: Don't let a noisy appliance disrupt your peace. Without a compressor, our absorption mini fridge operates quietly at almost 0 dB allowing you to enjoy peace and tranquility. KICHKING compact refrigerator ensures a serene environment while keeping your food and drinks at the perfect temperature
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 41° F to 57° F. With its absorption refrigeration system, our mini fridge offers an eco-friendly cooling solution. It is free from CFCs and other harmful refrigerants, making it an environmentally conscious choice for cooling needs. Provides 5 variable temperature settings, and takes full control of beverage chilling
- BRIGHT VISIBILITY&VERSATILE STORAGE: Boasting TOP LED lighting with longer-lasting illumination for an optimum product presentation! LOW-E Glass door ensures a crystal-clear view of interior and gives full visibility of contents. With its adjustable shelves and spacious interior, our compact beverage cooler offers versatile storage options.Removable shelves allow you to create customized space for larger items. Maximize storage efficiency and keep all your favorite drinks within reach
PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: Whether you're going on a road trip, or camping adventure, or simply need an extra fridge for your outdoor activities, KICHKING absorption mini fridge is portable and easy to carry. Enjoy chilled beverages and fresh food wherever you go.1 years warranty on the machine and 3 years warranty
18.1 x 18.9 x 23.8 inches
Capacity 1.7 Cubic Feet
Door Glass Door
Number of Doors
1 Finish Type
We will send you a confirmation email once your order is verified. After verification, in principle, the orders will not be canceled during this period, considering the handling process has already started, but we will try to communicate with you via email or phone to find a better solution.
Orders will take up to 2 business days to process before shipping out.
The U.S. area is expected to be delivered within 3-6 business days
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
We try to ensure that all your items arrive at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together, because depending on the product, different shipping methods can be used. After each item is sent out, you will receive an email notification email.
*Free Business Days Shipping for all orders
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & DELIVERY
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email containing tracking numbers once your order has shipped. The tracking number will be active within 1 business day.
HOW TO TRACK THE ORDER
You can track orders during processing and after leaving our warehouse
Processing: You can check the status on the "My Orders" page of your account.
Sent: After your order has been sent, you will receive our email. In this email, there is tracking information for your package and the page where you can track your order. Tracking information is also provided on the "My Account" page.
We provide Warehouse Pickup service for large products such as refrigerators, freezers, under counters, gas equipment, etc. You can choose "Free Shipping" or "Local Pickup" options on the checkout page. Once we received your local pickup order, your item will be ready in 1 business day. Please bring your order confirmation email when you arrive at our warehouse.
Warehouse Pickup Address:
California Warehouse: 22600 Bonita St, Carson, CA 90745
New Jersy Warehouse: 35 E Park Dr, Westampton, NJ, 08060
AVAILABLE SHIPPING AREA TABLE
we only ship to the United States (exclude Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico)
|AREA||CARRIER||TRANSIT TIME||SHIPPING FEE|
|United States (States exclude Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska)||DHL/USPS/UPS/DHE/FORWARD AIR/ROADRUNNER||
Questions about the Shipping Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 1 business day.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com, we will reply in 1 business day.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A restocking fee will be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) price.
For items that have been delivered or in-transit orders
- 1. Defective products -This happens when the product is incorrect, damaged by the carrier, or defective in another way
- When we return a defective product or a product that has been incorrectly shipped by the seller, please refuse to receive the product and contact our customer service. All shipping costs will be covered by the seller.
- *Restocking Fees do not Apply
- 2. Customer remorse - This happens when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item
- For customer remorse when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs for the returned item.
- *Restocking Fees Apply
For items that have not been delivered orders
We do not charge any handling fee if the order has not been shipped.
*Restocking Fees do not Apply
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Also, For customer remorse, an applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) cost. For customer remorse, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
I have it set on the coldest setting. It is 57 degrees F. That seems to be as cool as this unit will go. For comparison, the crisper in my big refrigerator/freezer is 45 degrees. I use the mini fridge as a snack fridge to store things like fresh produce, pudding snack cups, cupcakes, muffins, and fresh nuts. I really like the clear door. It will keep me from forgetting about fresh produce items and accidently letting them spoil.
My expectations were a little bit low for something like this. Mini-fridges usually disappoint in that they're either loud, they don't cool well enough, they're just kind of flimsy - or some combination of all of the above. That absolutely is NOT the case here.
First, this thing is built like a tank. Looking up KichKing, I see that they seem to specialize in professional/commercial kitchen refrigeration solutions, and that seems to carry through to this home unit. It's all metal, has a nice glass front, and has a lot of heft to it. Once I got it to the place where I wanted, I plugged it in - and initially thought it was broken. This was my misunderstanding, as I admittedly didn't understand what exactly an absorption fridge is. After looking it up, I realized that it doesn't make noise because it has no compressor, and that these are commonly used in RVs. Wikipedia says it best: "The system uses two coolants, the first of which performs evaporative cooling and is then absorbed into the second coolant; heat is needed to reset the two coolants to their initial states." And that, then, cools down what looks like a giant metal heat sink plate in the refrigerator and keeps things cool. The result is virtually dead silent operation. The trade off is that it doesn't get things QUITE as cool as a normal fridge - which is fine for me because I prefer to drink things that aren't incredibly cold.
Besides this, it seems to be well insulated, and I like to the nice, small LED lights that turn on when you open the door. It also holds quite a bit. I situated the shelves to be able to hold 20 cans (top and middle) and the bottom holds a combination of cans and some bottles of water that I had to put laying down. You can move the shelves around as you'd expect to be able to accommodate different setups.
Net: This is an overall excellent machine and I highly recommend it - but you'll need to set your expectations correctly around how much it will cool things down. It's operates perfectly silently and it allows you to configure the space to your liking.
Unlike the product page I won't be filling this chock full of beer. It will contain vegetable juice, bottled water and soft drinks. Right now, because my main fridge doesn't have room, I even put in some canned biscuit dough. It's nice to see what I have so I know what to restore, I keep a large table full of various cans and bottles of soft drinks or vegetable juice, and fill this and another small fridge I keep in another room. I had originally put that other mini fridge in my bedroom, but it was noisy. I'd sometimes awake with a start when the compressor kicked on. I've barely noticed the sound of this when awake and not at all when sleeping. It's not very big, my other mini has more storage space, and even a small freezer, this is refrigeration only, no freezer, but has the advantages of being quiet and being able to see the goods. I can get what I want without having to keep it open long when I'm picking something to drink. That makes it even more efficient. Recommended.
Doesn’t make any noise easy to install great quality
I was so tired of drinks taking up my fridge space, and this has solved the problem. I keep it on my carport, near the door. It’s awesome! It is also useful during the holidays when I have access food, but mostly I use it for drinks: water, beer, soda and Gatorade.