About this item
- Multifunctional Burning Stove: KICHKING gas stove is equipped with two 32,000 BTU burners, a 24" manual griddle, and a 35,000 BTU standard oven, totaling 135,000 BTU. No matter how busy your business is, this commercial gas range can meet your needs. You can perform various cooking tasks hard to cook, stir-fry, stew and roast at the same time
- 2 Burners: KICHKING commercial gas stove is equipped with 2 burners with 32000 BTU per burner. It can be applied to any cooking mode, and the spacious cooking space can meet the different cooking needs of chefs. TIPS: If you have professional knowledge, you can also contact us to provide accessories that can be replaced with a liquefied gas range
- Standard Oven: 26.6"Widthx22.7" depthx13.8" height. The oven temperature can be adjusted from 200-550°F. The oven burner is 35,000 BTU and one chrome oven rack per oven standard. The standard oven has 3 rack positions, the chef can adjust the height of the rack according to the baking effect
- Independent Control Design: Each burner of our gas stove is equipped with an independent galvanized alloy knob, and the chefs can easily adjust the temperature through these controls. The high -adjustable non -slip legs are also installed at the bottom of the product to provide stability. The thoughtful design makes your kitchen more convenient and comfortable
- Certification & Warranty Services: Our ranges, griddle and oven are produced with quality workmanship and material and are all certified in the United States with ETL certification. You can enjoy a 1-year warranty on the gas range. If there any questions, don't worry, feel free to contact us and we will solve it for you as soon as possible within 24 hours.
Our commercial ranges are designed to withstand the rigors of high-volume cooking in a professional kitchen while providing precise temperature control and consistent heat distribution. Our ranges are made from durable stainless steel, which allows for easy cleaning and prevents rust and other forms of damage, ensuring a long-lasting, reliable appliance for your kitchen. Our gas range is made of STAINLESS STEEL, at the same time, it is also equipped with a removable drip pan, so the residue and oil stains generated during cooking can be dealt with intensively, making cleaning an effortless task. The range comes with burners, manual griddle and standard oven. No matter how busy your business is, this commercial gas range can meet your needs. You can perform various cooking tasks hard to cook, stir-fry, stew and roast at the same time. The burners are of varied sizes and make it possible to simultaneously cook multiple dishes at different temperatures to optimize efficiency. Our commercial ranges come in various sizes and configurations to meet the specific needs of any food service business. They are designed to meet the demands of high-volume cooking, making them ideal for restaurants, hotels, and other commercial kitchens that require top-quality appliances to keep up with their workload. In summary, our commercial ranges are a reliable, durable, and efficient addition to any commercial kitchen. They have been built to withstand high-volume cooking and temperatures while delivering precise cooking, making them a must-have for any professional kitchen.
|Product Dimensions||26.6 x 22.7 x 13.8 inches|
|Item Weight||526 pounds|
We will send you a confirmation email once your order is verified. After verification, in principle, the orders will not be canceled during this period, considering the handling process has already started, but we will try to communicate with you via email or phone to find a better solution.
Orders will take up to 2 business days to process before shipping out.
The U.S. area is expected to be delivered within 3-6 business days
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
We try to ensure that all your items arrive at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together, because depending on the product, different shipping methods can be used. After each item is sent out, you will receive an email notification email.
*Free Business Days Shipping for all orders
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & DELIVERY
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email containing tracking numbers once your order has shipped. The tracking number will be active within 1 business day.
HOW TO TRACK THE ORDER
You can track orders during processing and after leaving our warehouse
Processing: You can check the status on the "My Orders" page of your account.
Sent: After your order has been sent, you will receive our email. In this email, there is tracking information for your package and the page where you can track your order. Tracking information is also provided on the "My Account" page.
We provide Warehouse Pickup service for large products such as refrigerators, freezers, under counters, gas equipment, etc. You can choose "Free Shipping" or "Local Pickup" options on the checkout page. Once we received your local pickup order, your item will be ready in 1 business day. Please bring your order confirmation email when you arrive at our warehouse.
Warehouse Pickup Address:
California Warehouse: 22600 Bonita St, Carson, CA 90745
New Jersy Warehouse: 35 E Park Dr, Westampton, NJ, 08060
AVAILABLE SHIPPING AREA TABLE
we only ship to the United States (exclude Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico)
|AREA||CARRIER||TRANSIT TIME||SHIPPING FEE|
|United States (States exclude Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska)||DHL/USPS/UPS/DHE/FORWARD AIR/ROADRUNNER||
Questions about the Shipping Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 1 business day.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com, we will reply in 1 business day.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A restocking fee will be deducted from your return credit to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) price.
For items that have been delivered or in-transit orders
- 1. Defective products -This happens when the product is incorrect, damaged by the carrier, or defective in another way
- When we return a defective product or a product that has been incorrectly shipped by the seller, please refuse to receive the product and contact our customer service. All shipping costs will be covered by the seller.
- *Restocking Fees do not Apply
- 2. Customer remorse - This happens when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item
- For customer remorse when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs for the returned item.
- *Restocking Fees Apply
For items that have not been delivered orders
We do not charge any handling fee if the order has not been shipped.
*Restocking Fees do not Apply
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Also, For customer remorse, an applicable restocking fee will be deducted from the amount due to cover the cost of processing the items back into stock. This fee is 30% of the item(s) cost. For customer remorse, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.